Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I'm back..but not too much..

Well a lot has happened since I blogged last....I've abandoned the USMC story...living the past is way to boring plus you can't help but revising history with your memories dancing around in your mind.  Today I'm retired...I've been retired since June 1.  In the last couple of years, I've started dealing with RA and the medicines to treat it and more importantly, I have two new grand children...Nathaniel who was born almost 20 months ago and Isla who was born barely 3 weeks ago.  I'm happy in my role as Papaw and love my grandchildren.  Can't wait to watch them grow up and see what they can become and what I can do to spoil them and make them happy.

1 comment:

Damie said...

would love it if you would post more! AND- finish the marine corps stories. your kids want to know!!!